After filling out a WHO'S WHO?
thread, and reading the information available, the Character Concept comes next.
Please fill out the code below and PM it the Dungeon Mistress. It will not be approved unless everything is filled out
(this means properly sized avatar picture, grammar, location, the works!) - so this is a good time to read the Wanted Ads, location information, other character sheets - and PM me with your questions and concerns!
**- The admins have the right to accept or deny any character or any aspect about characters that they believe will not fit in the Warlands setting. This is not a personal attack - merely a means to uphold the site canon.
- Stats or Post Only?
- Please let me know if this character is for Writing Only
or if they will be used with D&D Stats
, and if so, what level and class you intend for them to have.
- Please be original, and make sure to check out the Member list so you're not using someone else's name as we don't allow repeats.
. Please check the bank to make sure you can afford it!
- Pick a city and territory.
- Job title, profession, or class if they're going to have full stats. If this is your first character, start at level 1-5. If you're using stats, please list their class and level for each.
- Face Claim
- Must be a real person! Send your sized picture as well!
- Bit of history
- One or two paragraphs! It's just a summary for the concept - it will be a few paragraphs on their actual sheet. Refrain from telling their parents' story - I want your character's.
- Plot ideas
- What you'd like them to do, how they'll interact with others on the board (not just NPCs), what are their goals? I do NOT accept characters without an idea of what their threads are going to entail. This is a good time to check out the Wanted Ads
and plot boards for ideas.
Copy and PM to Dungeon Mistress once it is filled out -
- [b][u]Stats or Post Only?[/u][/b] - (Class and Level)
- [b][u]Name[/u][/b] -
- [b][u]Race[/u][/b] - (Age, Gender)
- [b][u]Location[/u][/b] -
- [b][u]Occupation[/u][/b] -
- [b][u]Face Claim[/u][/b] -
- [b][u]History Summary[/u][/b] -
- [b][u]Plot Ideas[/u][/b] -