Welcome! I'm the Dungeon Mistress - so please come to me with any questions, concerns, or comments that you might have. As for the site itself, it's a play-by-post forum, as well as a gaming site where you can create characters and interact with others in an original setting by either using the 3.5/d20 system, or simply writing out posts (or both, as some do). You must be 18 or older to play - no exceptions. If we're missing anything or if something is off, please PM me. I hope to make this place a creative home for everyone to enjoy. Thanks.
- Step 1
- Register your Player Name in ALL CAPS!
- No online handles. (ex: xXDerpyDogXx123)
- No canon names (ex: "Gandalf" or "Drizzt") will be accepted.
- No repeat names.
- Step 2
- Read the available information - such as the RULES, RACES
, SITE INFORMATION
, SITE LORE
, and locations you wish to play in - Sylvernas
, Open Seas
, and Kadmus
- Reply to the PM you received from Dungeon Mistress
with any questions or concerns you might have.
- Also feel free to join the DISCORD
to discuss things as well!
- Step 3
- Use your Player account to upload your avatar and to fill in the WHO'S WHO?.
- Step 4
- Copy, fill out, and send in your CHARACTER CONCEPT
to Dungeon Mistress
- Everything MUST be filled out before sending.
- This is a good time to troll the WANTED ADS
, PM the Dungeon Mistress
with any questions, and read up on threads and area information.
- If you want your character to rule lands, fill in the RULER APPLICATION
and PM it to the Dungeon Mistress with your concept as well.
- Step 5
- Once your concept is approved, register your new account with the Character's First and Last name - properly capitalized and lower-cased - unlike your player name which was all caps.
- Step 6
- Copy the CHARACTER SHEET TEMPLATE
and start a new thread on the WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Do NOT deviate from the sheet template. The coding is set there for a reason. Use other approved sheets on the site for a reference if need be.
- Make sure to have your Avatar Picture up and that it's been approved and to format size (160 wide x 260 tall).
- Fill out your character's account information.
- Step 7
- PM the Dungeon Mistress
that you're ready for review once the sheet is fully filled out.
- Proceed to the SHOP
to purchase your levels, races, etc. once you are approved.
- Know that there may be a couple of changes!
- She will then set up your accounts, stamp your sheet, and move it to the designated area when it's all done.
- Step 8
- Fill out and post the codes in the FACE CLAIMS
, and update the bottom section of your WHO'S WHO?
- If your character is a Ruler, or has a home, shop, etc. please copy the proper LOCATION CODE
and post it with your character account in it's new location.
- Step 9
- To start play, post on the WANTED ADS
board and/or PM the Players you would like to game with after reading their characters' sheets and threads. Make sure to let them know they have a PM by going over to the cbox on the left-hand side bar, labeled 'Tag Box'!
- Step 10
- Start your new thread in the location where the majority of your plot will take place with your character account. Your first post must have the Starting Date IN GAME on the very top. (The current years are 489-502 A.S.).
- Reply to the KADMUS TIMELINE
or the SYLVERNAS TIMELINE
using the available code.
- Make sure to tag their Character in the Tag Box to the left!
REPEAT STEPS 4 - 10 WITH EACH NEW CHARACTER!
- Keep an eye on the NEWS
and the ROUNDTABLE
board, as these will directly affect you and your characters - and will be updated frequently.
- Come join us in the DISCORD
too! We'd like to get to know you!
- Feel free to also follow us on FACEBOOK
to earn weekly points and keep up to date on what's happening on the site!
- If you have your own site, please check with Dungeon Mistress for affiliation banner options, as we always offer our members a static location on the sidebar as a Sister Affiliate!
Any questions, concerns, and comments should be brought to Dungeon Mistress
immediately via PM. Don't be afraid of asking anything, even if you think it's dumb. It's better to know than not.