Vast lands torn asunder by war, the people suffer magic-drinking Spires rise and merciless armies are cast out to devastate the realm. Resistances crumble, empires fall, and what was once good and light in the world falls to the Dark One's plague...The Taint.
Can you stand against the odds
and hope to win?

Register your Player Name in
ALL CAPS!

Rated Mature = 18+ Only

• Charavella Bloodshield
    Played by Sato

Jareth Warbreaker
    Played by Ram

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Distant Fantasies RPG-D

Istari UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Moorland Manor The Wicked Within The Arrow image image image

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   
    SATO -- I'm baaack! Hit me up if you need anything! Good to be home!
    DUNGEON MISTRESS -- Thank you for checking in, Warlanders! I look forward to seeing your new characters and wonderful posts!
    DUNGEON MISTRESS -- Last day for our Activity Check. Failure to comply will result in deletion.
    SATO -- Come join our Tainted Path Campaign while you can!
    CAITLIN -- Thanks everyone! It was a great day!
    SATO -- Happy birthday, Caitlin! Hope your day's going great!
    RAINE -- Happy birthday Caitlin!

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Add Reply New Topic Start Poll

Tainted Path Campaign, (PbP and Roll20)
    Charavella Bloodshield
     Posted: Jul 29 2017, 06:28 PM

Sister of the Order of Purification
    Sato
    Lyserian Elf, Celestial-blooded
    Priestess of Creyos, Shieldmaiden, Tainted Purifier, Valkyrie
    Veilwall, Lyseria
    Lawful Good
    Campaign Character
    Member Inventory: View

Tainted Campaign

ABOUT MY CHARACTER

- My Character is - Charavella Bloodshield

- Race - Lyserian Elf (Celestial Subtype)

- Class - Cleric of Creyos, Shield Maiden, Tainted Purifier, Valkyrie (Level 12)

- Location - Aldcliff, Hembria (502 AS)

- Extra Notes - A former mercenary, Charavella has taken up with the Order of Purification in Hembria in order to hunt down Inquisitors, high members of the Dark Army, and seek out those lending power to the Taint.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

- Race - Changeling, Dwarven (Azoran), Gnome, Halfling, Half-Elf (Lyserian, Laerian, Tamirilian), Half-orc, Hisseth, Human (Kadmian, Idrandorn, Marulian), Katari,

- Class - Barbarian, Bard, Druid, Monk, Ranger (or any variations, so long as there is a clear base.) (Total Level 12 - this includes racial adjustment.)

- Location - Aldcliff, Hembria

- Extra Notes - Race and class XP will be provided by Sato. (IE: Free character!) Feel free to check out who we have in our campaign so far HERE.

PLOT IDEAS

- They will begin in Aldcliff, Hembria in 502 AS - after the war that liberated the territory.

- The new King of Hembria - Roderick Kramar - is willing to pay 20,000 GP to anyone willing to hunt down members of the Inquisition. (These are serious missions, so please be ready for something dark!)

- Charavella, a senior member of the Order, is taking on any capable person who is able to join her team as she leads them into the worst of the worst. The more diverse group, the better chance of survival. (She will not tolerate bullshit on her watch, so please be ready to make a serious character.)

- Future missions will include going into the Darklands, Und'laeria, and even Bermina. They will be hunting down the Inquisition and members of the Dark Army, seeking out lost loved ones, battling Tainted ones, and coming home with a LOT of loot.

- Please make sure your character has an actual, personal tie to the plot. Revenge against the inquisition. Hunting down the Tainted. Friends / family / allies caught up in the mix. Something a little more than gold and glory.

- We will be using the Roll20 for maps and combat, so please make sure you have a working account there.

- PM your concept to the Dungeon Mistress - and chat with Sato via PM or Discord if you have any questions or concerns.

- You will be expected to post at least twice a week to keep the plot moving. Failure to do so will result in your character's death.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply New Topic Start Poll

Mobile VersionDelete Cookies  Mark Board as Read