CORA INFORMATION"Relax and enjoy."CAPITOL CITY = Sapryka POPULATION = 50,000
Ruled by Name
- (Race - Class - Player)
(Breakdown by Race - 90% Humans, 5% Fey, 5% Others)COMMERCE
- Tourism, rum, coconuts, sugarcane, fruits, berries, rice, corn, bananas, cassava (manioc, tapioca), pineapples, mangoes; pork, eggs, fish; crafts, sarongs, glass, potions, magic items; pirate treasure.CLIMATE / GEOGRAPHY
- A beautiful archipelago chain located in the Sea of Gold, the Aurelian Isles known as Cora are located just off the southwestern coast of Havenland. Located a stride a typhoon belt, it is often striken along the western side by cyclonic storms several times a year - though the eastern shores are often unaffected. There have been few landslides, a couple small, active volcanoes, non-destructive earthquakes, and tsunamis. The golden sands are light and soft, and the sun is almost always shining, making it the perfect tourist destination.
- Capitol - Sapryka
- The largest city, it's located on the largest isle, and offers a wide array of activities for tourists. HISTORY
- Independent of the mainland, Cora is primarily a vacation destination for tourists looking to get away from it all. OTHER INFORMATION
- NG, TN, NE
- Allies / Enemies
- Cora is a neutrally claimed territory that refuses to be a part of wars. Battle is strictly forbidden upon the isles, and is enforced by a very powerful navy.
- Clothing / Items
- Light cotton and silk are the preferred fabrics of Cora, as the temperatures are usually quite warm.
- Every day is a holiday in Cora!
- Common (Kadmian, Sylverna), Fey (Nyssian)
- (Open for rule)
- Banner / Flag
- Cora flies a white flag with a golden-yellow X across it.