SELUVIA INFORMATIONPhilosophy/quoteCAPITOL CITY = Nuria POPULATION = 100,000
Ruled by Name
- (Race - Class - Player)
(Breakdown by Race - 90% Seluvian Elves, 5% Humans, 5% Others)COMMERCE
- Ships, pearls, silk, rum, coconuts, coffee, vanilla, sugarcane, cloves, cocoa, rice, cassava (manioc, tapioca), beans, bananas, peanuts; palm oil, poultry, forest products, shrimp, medicinal herbs, essential oil, fish, and spicesCLIMATE / GEOGRAPHY
- Seluvia is a set of rocky islands off the north eastern coast of Kadmus. There are many little fishing villages, and though the primary race is elven, they do have many human allies. Extremely secluded, they are rumored to have a large and extremely powerful navy. With sea mages, naval experts, and extreme weather conditions on their side, Seluvia is a difficult island nation to breech. It occasionally suffers occasional floods; severe droughts; tsunamis; earthquakes; volcanoes; forest fires.
- Capitol - Nuria
- The largest city in Seluvia, it is group of beautifully crafted buildings carved out of the mountains connected by a vast network of hanging bridges set above whorling shores.
- Located on the northern-most island, this is a location used by naval captains to meet and discuss treaties and terms. The people here are always on the defensive, and don't like unwelcome outsiders. HISTORY
- (Open for rule)OTHER INFORMATION
- NG, CG, TN
- Allies / Enemies
- Seluvia is an independent nation that refuses to be apart of the ongoing wars. It will defend itself before aiding or battling others.
- Clothing / Items
- Silks are the prominent fabric found in Seluvia, Loose fitting, flowing skirts and shirts are worn by all, as well as woven sandals when foot protection is needed.
- Common (Sylverna, Kadmian), Elven (Seluvian)
- (Open for rule)
- Aolia, Fatunas, Fenris, Jaspeth, Lyrna, Nyssia, Phastian, Rosetna, Shellona
- Banner / Flag
- Seluvia's flag is a whirl of bright white against a teal backdrop.